Maple Living are extremely proud of the company’s achievements over the past 12 months. From selling 100 properties in less than six months, to lighting up AAMI Park, there has been quite a bit going on and we are excited to share some of the highlights.
- In September 2021, the Maple Living team sold 100+ properties in less than six months. Lockdowns may have paused the world, yet the Maple Living Sales Team was still running their course!
- Not long after, our project in the Kingsfield Estate, Sunbury was publicly released for sales and returned an exceptional response. Within 48 hours, the release of our 10 town homes was completely sold out.
- Maple Living’s first Display Home was the next major achievement as it opened for private viewing in Deanside Village in November 2021.
- More recently, Maple Living reached a significant milestone showcasing our logo at AAMI Park in partnership with Melbourne Victory Football Club. Alongside some of Australia’s most established and iconic brands, Maple Living shone its light across the stadium and are excited to shine it again in the coming weeks!
- We have secured sponsorship deals with AFLW Melbourne FC and Melbourne Storm. Keep your eyes peeled for our brand all over the sporting industry!
- With an increase in developments and operations, our team of few has turned into a team of many! We are proud to welcome 28 new staff in the past 12 months, adding experience, structure, and energy to the Maple Living brand.
With so much happening around us, looking back on Maple Living’s growth and achievements has reminded us of the Maple purpose.
Building houses is not what we do – building homes with heart is exactly what we do.